Sunday, July 18, 2010

My tertiary education starts. :D

ANNYEONG HASAEYO ~
New article after 1 year?
Cheers! I'm back, not exactly. Just messing around with my little blog.
There is a major update, I'm having my own university life now, in Multimedia University Cyberjaya Branch.
Have made many new friends ; Liow,Tatt,Ivan,Weihong,Kenneth,Foong,Jiaming,Weihan,Jacky and not to forget my old buddy,Fabian. :D These are closer friends to me, i gotta make a list of friends i've made if u are insisting me to list them all. o.O

Will update this blog if i have spare time, Assignments and quizzes and for fuck's sake, Midterm test is getting closer, still cant get used to the teaching syllabus here, prefer secondary ones.

I MISS MY ORIENTATION WEEK. M TO THE M TO THE MMU, C TO THE C TO THE CYB.
M-16 ROCKS, sweet reminiscenes indeed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment