Monday, June 1, 2009

After Exam

After 2 weeks of mayhem, glad that it's over =/
i gave a blank promise to myself : "study hard for the mid term paper"
i dint make it comes true though..
duh.. first time got nervous with more than expected in an exam..
Add maths- LOL,i omg-ed when i was handed the paper..
Biology-nanggal or nenggal wanted us to die, dint she?
Chemistry- time given in paper 1 wasnt enough to answer 50questions... i tembak-ed alot xD
Physics- ..... i dint know how to calculate ...
B.Melayu - Esei Panjang terpesong,flabbergasted when our beloved puan ushaaaaaaaarani said, " Semua orang karangan tidak lulus ! " T_T MAIN SUBJECTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Sejarah - This is great, what i had read dint make their appearances in paper 2.. Fine...once again i tembak-ed... With more bullets eh =.=

Well, regret saves nothing.. I will have a hard time when the sch reopens..
who knows, i might shout frenziedly in my class =x
Reinstall mapleSEA at friday night, got attrached by the new interfaces,functions,gameplay,etc..
BUT. WTF-ed when i saw my bloodygoku, fully naked in the character selecting window..
Yeah.. my mesos, +5 dragon tail, +4 dark identity, thief top and btm..Everything .. were gone..
My efforts these few years got snatched by a hacker!
CURSE HIM..goddamnit...

Happy holidays anyways. xD

3 comments:

  1. Oh my .. ..

    kesian . >.< ..

    ei .. my maple cun play !! hate !! maple chinese de .. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols yang.
    ya results aint that bad.
    i'm the one who's goin to get the worst result ever. T__________________T

    ReplyDelete